{{making our house a home}}

Sunday, March 7, 2010

The Little Mommy Who Could

Happy Sunday!

I was sitting here thinking about all of the projects I have left for March and I realized...there is so much to do!

I figured I would post a list of all the projects that we need to finish this month {I'm sure I will think of more along the way...sorry, Hubby}.

Downstairs Bathroom
Finish painting trim
Find frame for Hawaiian picture & hang
Put shells in jar
Put soaps in jar
Clean up paint mess
Add ruffle to shower curtain
Frame mirror
Make starfish art & hang
Buy one colored towel to match room
Place basket with TP under cabinet

Kid Space
Paint walls!
Decide on doors or curtain for closet
Paint closet doors with chalkboard {if we decide on them}
Build bookcases
Set up VCR {yes, you read that right - I have a bunch of VHS tapes for them to watch}
Paint & attach desk
Frame board games (a la infarrantly creative}
Have kids make art
Print & frame kids' pics
Curtains??
Organize!!!

There are a few other odds 'n' ends things for the Kid Space. I'm just not super duper sure on them, yet.

Figuring I really want to get these things done by the 19th{uh...12 days!}, I need to get busy, busy, busy! Like, complete 2 tasks per day busy. I think I can! I think I can! The Little Mommy Who Could. Ok, sorry.

Tomorrow, I will finish the painting, clean up the paint mess and decide on the closet doors. Plus, I have something so stinkin cute for Mommy Made Monday. I can't even believe that I/me/myself made it! Actually, I better go finish it.

- Laney

No comments:

Post a Comment